You Are Reading

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 3: The Border - Imagery

I did a mindmap of imagery from the film, and then I researched actual images that I could use for reference, be it colours, proportions or just how things look.

The movie is set in America in the 80s, and when Charlie and his neighbour colleague are walking through I saw a lot of old signage, as well as when he is going to the strip club. I thought it could be a cool way of presenting the movie title.









I then looked at images from the place it was set, at the border of El Paso in Texas to Mexico.











Border Patrol Officer and Immigrant.



Texas, where it was set.


Guns are used a lot in the film.


I looked at Border Patrol Officer's.




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.