You Are Reading

OUGD501 - Theory Into Practice: Crit

A few of us decided to get together and do a crit as we haven't had one and felt it would be beneficial.

I showed what I had done so far, and had a couple of questions to ask.

Home Page:

Navigation:


Questions:
  1. Should I focus on flat and forms, or flat vs skeuomorphism?
  2. What do you think to the colour scheme?
  3. Any improvements?
  4. Do you get it?
Feedback
I was quite worried about what the website looks like, but everyone was really positive about it and said that they liked it, as well as the colour scheme. I think it's hard to get a lot of feedback at this stage, but they said to keep on with the design which is what I was worried most about. 


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.