You Are Reading

OUGD501 - Theory Into Practice: Testing

As the user can vote for their opinion on each debate, I wanted the results to be real. To do so, I created a form with the information on I could print out and give to people to count the results. I just used the relevant content from the page and added boxes where people can write their vote.

Flat Design


RWD


Type Test


I then thought these are actually quite long, because I want to print them but I want to print them as small as possible to save cost.
So I took out all the information that I could without missing the point.







Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.