You Are Reading

OUGD501 - Theory Into Practice: CD Cover

As I am submitting my work via a CD, I decided to design the cover for it.

I measured the slot of the CD I had, which is 12.5mm and 12.5mm.


I made the design the same that is on the hero banner of the home page as this fits in with the aesthetic.

I decided there was too many red icons next to each other on this one.


I adjusted it a little, and this is the final design.


I put to on an artboard with a 3mm bleed around it ready for print. I did two just in case one messed up when I cut it.


I also mocked it up onto a vinyl cover, because why not?




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.