You Are Reading

OUGD501 - Theory Into Practice: Site Map

I wanted to produce a site map so you know what links links where.

I began with the banner, and created it in the same style as the site.


I added the primary navigation onto it.


Then I thought about the links that are on the pages, and whether or not I should include them. I thought I may as well - if it is wrong I can take it off.


I made the secondary links smaller, as they are mini links on the page that I'm referring to.


I then realised I need to take the menu icon of it as it's not actually part of the site.



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.