You Are Reading

OUGD504 - Design for Print and Web: Menu Content

I looked at a few coffee shop menus to see the kind of food that they sell and how they describe it so it could help me think of my own menu. The places I looked at are ones that would be similar in price and standard to my own branding.

White Hart
I looked at the menu from a pub which does a daytime menu and I wanted a similar standard of food to these for my own. 


They only had a small selection on their website, so I looked at the descriptions of them to see how they describe the sandwiches so I could have a better understanding of how to word my own.



I then looked at the Costa panini's to see what they offered.





I looked at the different flavoured sandwiches Greggs have for inspiration for my own.



Common sandwiches seemed to be bacon, cranberry and brie, a fish option, different variations of chicken and typical classics such as ploughams, ham and cheese, tuna melt and chicken salad. I'll take these into consideration and create my own.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.