You Are Reading

COP3 - Initial Idea

Initial Question Ideas
Initially, I was looking at a few different questions:


  • How has the internet changed the way we live life and digest information
  • Has it gone too far? Or has it adapted to our needs?
  • How has the web made life easier?
  • How has it improved awareness of global issues?
  • How has the internet made information more accessible?
  • Do we have an over-reliance on all things digital, and whats the impact of that?
  • Do we overuse the internet for everyday tasks?
  • Have apps improved everyday life, or have they disrupted it?
  • Has the internet adapted to our needs, or has it created them?

Focus
From this, I looked at how to focus it down, and what I was interested in. Internet is a vague term, so I wanted to narrow this down to websites and apps. I found a few websites when researching, but mainly apps, so I decided to narrow it down further and only focus on apps.

Areas of Interest
I want to look at how it has created or adapted our needs, and with a focus on lifestyle apps - apps that exist to improve everyday tasks. Therefore, I decided to roll with the working title 'Have apps improved everyday life, or have they disrupted it?' for now.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.