You Are Reading

COP3 - Disseration Presentation

Having had the Summer to think more about what I want to do for my dissertation, I was able to think of a more focussed idea for my presentation. Although it is still on the web, it differs a lot from where I was in 2nd year. I now want to look at how apps have impacted on the everyday tasks in our lives.

Here is my presentation:



Feedback
Feedback was positive, and that it is a good, current theme to look at. The only thing I would need to take a look at is my practical - it could be a paradox to design an app if my dissertation says we are too dependant on them. I also need to think how I would show it working as I can't build an app - so that would be through video. I am trying to learn video for my extended practice briefs, so that could come in handy for this too.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.