You Are Reading

OUGD503 - Responsive: Danepak Packaging

I looked at the current bacon packaging for Danepak to see what information I needed to include, and the range I needed to consider.






I don't think it is very exciting at the moment and doesn't stand out a lot. They have used photography at the moment to advertise the bacon, and so I will consider using that as well as illustration in my designs. 
I don't think it looks very modern and the design is quite average - but then the customers they have probably don't care that much about the packaging as much as the quality of the meat and reputation of the brand, considering the brief says its customers have been loyal for 40 years.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.