You Are Reading

OUGD501 - Theory Into Practice: Initial Ideas

After getting my essay results I was so happy getting a 1st because I thought I had failed, so I wanted to make the practical side equally as good.

I started thinking about how could I show how the current web trends have (or haven't) improved accessibility and usability for people in a physical format.
The obvious format to me is to do a web design - this is why I chose to do the essay topic afterall.



The two ideas I'm leaning towards are both in the format of websites.

Idea 1
Redesign a website that has bad usability and accessibility with the current web trends to see if it improves this.

Idea 2
Display information, visuals, quotes and statistics on a website demonstrating flat vs skeuomorphic, responsive design and type-led, to see how this improves usability and accessibility.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.